06 Days of Finnish Lapland FunPrivate Tour
No of Days6
Accomodation3*, 4* & 5*
Meal PlanBreakfast & Dinner
TransportationShared Bus (Air Conditioned)
06 Days of Finnish Lapland Fun
Set off on an amazing family or couples trip to the Lapland for an experience of Finnish winter. The package is designed to cover all the major winter highlights of this lovely country in a short time o6 days. The tour will give a lifetime opportunity for you to see the Northern Lights, do a husky safari and Reindeer sledge ride.
- Introduce yourself to majestic Lappish reindeer and meet Santa Claus himself.
- Husky ride
- Set out nightly across Lapland in search of the northern lights.
- Spend the night in a glass igloo amid the Lappish wilderness.
- Tour Helsinki alongside a local expert.
- Immerse yourself in Sámi cultural traditions over the course of a 5-night stay in the north of Finland.
- Indulge in Finnish cuisine at Helsinki's local restaurants (not included)
- Sip warm berry juice, a Finnish winter tradition.
- International flight tickets on Economy class.
- Internal flight tickets on Economy class.
- Accommodation at remarkable centrally-located 4-star hotels in Helsinki and Rovaniemi with daily breakfast.
- Igloo Glass house stay for one night with breakfast.
- Breakfasts at the hotels.
- Other meals according to the itinerary.
- Airport transfers and all tours and activities according to the itinerary.
- Tours with professional English-speaking guides.
- 24/7 whatsapp chat support line during the trip.
Note: Some activities are subject to weather conditions and may be replaced with alternatives.
- You will need a valid Schengen visa to take this package. Contact us if you need assistance to get the visa (additional cost)
WEATHER – Important to know
- Scandinavian climate is unpredictable and weather can be quite harsh.
- Bringing some warm clothes is a must.
- Most of the tours you’re going involves good level of walking, so make sure to bring convenient winter walking shoes and snow boots.
Arrive at Rovaniemi, the famous hometown of Santa Claus. Rovaniemi is a quaint town in Finland’s far north, located just 6 km south of the Arctic Circle. We will transfer you from the airport to your hotel for check-in and stay.
- Visit Rovaniemi
Today you enjoy a fantastic group tour during which you visit famous Lapland sights and try an exciting northern activity. This day starts with a brief introduction to snowmobiling after which you start driving to the wilderness. In the middle of the ride, you are invited to warm up near an open fire and enjoy grill sausages with warm drinks. Snowmobile safari with a stop takes about 3-4 hours.
- Please note: In order to drive a snowmobile please make sure to have your driver license with you.
- Please note: Due to unsuitable weather conditions (e.g. there is no snow or it is raining), a snowmobile ride and reindeer sleigh will be replaced with a visit to the Arktikum Museum.
After safari you continue your trip to Santa Claus Village where you have some time to visit the Snowman World and attend a real ice bar in it. You can also buy some traditional Finnish souvenirs and send postcards with special Arctic Circle stamp from Santa Claus main post office. And don’t forget to collect your Arctic line crossing certificate too.
Later in the Evening, we invite you to a magical winter forest where you have a chance to enjoy a blaze of Auroras. Our location in artic circle gives us the best chance to view the famous natural wonder – the Auroras or Northern lights.
Primetime for watching the Nordic Lights is between 9 pm and midnight, so your tour starts late in the evening. Our guide will drive us out of the town reaching a perfect spot to view the lights. While you enjoy the winter fairy forest, your guide prepares some snacks and hot drinks for you at our outside camp.
After the tour you are transferred back to the hotel.
- Visit famous Lapland sights
- Visit Snowmobile safari
- Visit Santa Claus Village
- Visit the Snowman World
- Visit magical winter forest
- Watching the Nordic Lights
Snowmobile Safari, Visit of Santa Claus Village & Aurora Trail Experience- Highlights
After breakfast you have some free time to enjoy this beautiful arctic town of Rovaniemi all by yourselves. Don’t miss the lovely coffee shops and enjoy the food from local restaurants. Alternatively, you can also book yourself for a Finnish Sauna experience today.
In the evening you are invited for reindeer safari through a fairy-tale winter forest. During the tour you learn why reindeer sleigh is a traditional mode of transport in Lapland, and get one more unique chance to catch the Nordic Lights, as the ride takes place at night-time away from the city lights.
After about an hour ride you arrive at a reindeer farm. Here you are treated with a cup of coffee with a sweet bun, as well as with stories about a lifestyle of a reindeer herder.
Following the tour you return to your hotel.
- Please note:As an alternative option, you can also book different activities or the Polar Icebreaker cruise today. Contact us if you are interested
- Enjoy arctic town of Rovaniemi
- Visit fairy-tale winter forest
- Visit Nordic Lights
Husky Ride Experience- Highlights
After breakfast, check-out of your hotel and we drive you to the magical glass igloo house for a lifetime experience of igloo glass house stay.
In the afternoon, travel to a husky farm. Here you meet and make friends with the lovely huskies - enthusiastic arctic sled dogs which greet you with barking and jumping.
You then have short instructions on safety and driving and enjoy a group guided husky safari. The route of about 15 km (9 miles) takes you through a fantastic winter landscape. During the stops you can change places as a driver and passenger. After the adventure ride lasting 1-1.5 hours you spend some time at the husky farm. You are invited to gather around the camp fire to hear the mushers telling about life with the huskies.
Overnight stay in the Igloo glass house.
- Experience of igloo glass house stay
- Visit to Husky farm
Glass Igloo house Experience - Highlights
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Helsinki.
- Please note:instead of the flight journey, you can also choose the famous “Santa Express overnight train” – contact us for the details.
Arrive at Helsinki and transfer to your hotel.
Finland's vibrant capital, where history converges with architectural style and combines with a laid-back vibe across beautiful islands and pristine public parks, welcomes you.
Join a local expert for an engaging city tour. If Finland's heart beats in Helsinki, then Helsinki's core is in Senate Square, home of Helsinki Cathedral, the city's most iconic building. Walk the streets of empiric-designed Tori Quarters before enjoying some free time in Market Square, the city's most famous international market. See the steel monument dedicated to the composer Sibelius. During your leisure time, explore more of Helsinki independently.
Overnight stay in the Helsinki hotel.
- Pristine public parks
- City Tour
- Visit Senate Square
- Visit Helsinki Cathedral
Helsinki Experience - Highlights
Today is the final day of your exciting Northern Lights adventure. After breakfast, you check out from the hotel and your driver transfers you to the Helsinki airport for your flight back home.
We hope you enjoyed your Finland experience and will plan your next trips with us.