Bali PackagePrivate Tour
No of Days4
Accomodation3*, 4* & 5*
Meal PlanBreakfast & Dinner
TransportationShared Bus (Air Conditioned)
04 Days – Bali Tour - Summary
Bali greets you with a gust of hot air and chill vibes the moment you step out of Denpasar International Airport. Drop off your bags at your hotel or villa and slap some sunscreen on – it’s time to explore!
- Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- Walk around Seminyak
- Visit Luwak coffee farm
- Visit rice field
- Visit Ubud Village
- Visit Ubud Art Market
- Visit Tegunungan Waterfall
- Crystal Bay
- Kelingking Beach
- Angel’s Billabong
- Self exploration
- Halong Bay
- Meals, if not Specified in the Itinerary
- Tipping for Guides, Drivers, Hotel Staff, Restaurant Staff, Boat Rider, etc.
- Travel Insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance)
- Visa Pre-Approval Letter (we highly recommend you apply visa at Embassy)
- Personal Expenses, such as Laundry, Telephone, Drinks, etc.
- Visa is available on arrival for most nationalities. Very simple process and the visa is valid for 30 days single entry.
WEATHER – When to go to Bali?
Bali lies quite close to the Equator, meaning it has a fairly even climate year round. The west monsoon brings significant rain from December to March in particular, which is considered as low season but still sees many tourist coming to the Island of Gods.