Explore UAE & Oman
Introduction to UAE
The United Arab Emirates (UAE), one of the world’s fastest-growing tourist destinations, has all the right ingredients for an unforgettable holiday, sun, sand, sea, sports, unbeatable shopping, top-class hotels and restaurants, an intriguing traditional culture, and a safe and welcoming environment. Located along the south-eastern tip of the Arabian peninsula, with Qatar to the northwest, Saudi Arabia to the west, south and south-east, and Oman to the southeast and north-east.
Top places to visit in UAE
Dubai is known as the “City of Merchants” and has for generations welcomed seafarers and traders crossing the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf to its shores. Discover this most vibrant of cities, where the best of the cosmopolitan, avant-garde architecture and the highest standards of service blend harmoniously with the mystique and culture of Arabia.
Not to miss
- Palm Dubai – the reclaimed island in the shape of a Palm tree.
- Dubai Marina – a cruise in this new Dubai area is exhilarating.
- Burj Khalifa – the world’s tallest tower- you can visit upto 124th floor.
- Gold souq with more than 700 gold shops in one place.
- Spice souq where active trading of exotic spices of Asia, Persia and Middle East takes place.
- Desert Safari ride to experience the magical sand dunes, BBQ dinner in the middle of the desert with an exotic belly dancer show, camel ride etc. An evening of fun.
- Dubai Future Museum, La Perle Show, Dubai Mall fountain show, Ski Dubai and many more.
Introduction to Sultanate of Oman
Alluring Arab fortresses, 3000km of dramatic coastline, massive seas of dunes, thousands of miles of empty roads, and unspoiled landscapes. Oman is the ultimate destination for raw adventurers, seeking to venture into the most traditional and welcoming Arab country.
Top 5 experiences in Oman
- Muscat, the beautiful capital city of Oman with its authentic arabian style souqs and characteristic mosques
- Nizwa, the old town of Castles and forts with its age old traditions well preserved
- Driving down and camping by the coastal side en route to Salalah
- Experiencing the traditional Omani life style and culture upclose
- Driving ro hiking in the rugged rocky mountains of Jebal Akhdar with its abandoned villages